Theam Security install a range of security bollards to various sectors of the community, including schools, colleges, universities and golf clubs.
We aim to provide our customers with the very best products and materials with a customer support program to match. The security of your staff and premises is extremely important and we can offer the highest standards in security measures at a budget to suit your company.
Telescopic Security Posts
Theam Security are the local Midlands installer of a range of telescopic security posts for the protection of vehicles and premises. They can be fitted to car parks, shop fronts and forecourts as a deterrent to thieves.
The posts are simple in use and can be locked into position within seconds by using the integral push button locking system. When not in use the posts slide discreetly into its containing tube until just below ground level.
Telescopic posts can be supplied in steel, stainless steel and ferrocast and are available in a range of colours to blend in with the surroundings. All steel posts are hot dip galvanized and the stainless steel models are manufactured from 316L grade austenitic steel.
Solid Steel Bollards
Solid Steel Bollards are the more permanent version of the telescopic type post. They act as a physical barrier to vehicles to protect your premises and pedestrian traffic.
The solid steel barrier have extremely good resistance to being rammed by vehicles whilst the ferrocast model is aesthetically pleasing to the eye and normally used in the more traditional environment.
All bollards can be supplied in a range of colours and can include motifs where necessary.
Master Key Suite
Master key lock systems can be installed to a single property or to numerous sites with an almost infinite amount of locks. It can sometimes be vital to have a controlled key system within your business premises and a master key system means that there is one master key that can unlock all doors on one or multiple sites. Each door will have its own separate key but only the master key and sub-master key has the function to open them all. This gives controlled access within the premises and a master key system will eliminate the need to hold many separate keys.
- To limit access within a site or sites
- Property Management control
- Temporary access for contractors
From an open reception counter in a state of the art office block to a high risk cash handling desk, our counters and screens are manufactured using high quality materials and built to the relevant standard of ballistic or manual attack. Current accessibility standards are always taken into account.
What is Secondary Glazing?
A fully independent frame fitted on the room side of an existing window to form a double window. The gap between the windows can vary but is normally greater when noise insulation is important. We use a Secondary Glazing System which has been tried and tested for over 40 years and is in use throughout the UK.
- The windows are made from aluminium sections which are strong, durable and fully recyclable at the ‘end of life’.
- A permanent finish is applied to the sections and hence no decoration is required and cleaning is very straightforward. The finish is normally white but almost any colour can be offered to suit your interior design.
- A wide range of window styles allow the design to be as sympathetic as possible to the character of the building. For large windows the design may require a number of styles linked together with neat coupling sections. Each window is purpose made to provide the best fit.
We supply and install systems to retail, commercial, domestic and office environments.
Secondary glazing involves the installation of new, fully independent secondary window frames on the room side of the existing or primary window.
The key benefits offered by secondary windows include improved acoustic insulation protection against noise pollution from road traffic, aircraft and the 24 hour society. Secondary glazing systems also improve thermal insulation, saving energy and reducing fuel bills; increased window security by providing a protective barrier against intruders and blasts.
Secondary glazing systems are widely used within offices, homes, hotels, museums, healthcare premises, laboratories, clean rooms and public buildings. They are also uniquely suitable for listed and heritage buildings.
What are the benefits?
- Conserve energy
- Significantly Improve Thermal Insulation
- Reduce Heat Loss
- Exclude Draughts
- Lower Energy Bills
- Smaller Carbon Footprint
- Higher rated Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Control noise
- Highly effective Noise Insulation
- Quieter Environment
- Reduced sleep disturbance
- Satisfy Noise Planning Constraints
- Improve security
- Provide an additional Security Barrier
- Deters Intruders
- Offers Protection Against Blast
- Preserves Clean Environments
- Retain the character of the building
- Satisfies Heritage and Conservation Bodies
- Discrete, Sympathetic Designs